STEAM Dojo supports after-school program coordinators in public and private schools and school districts to add highly demanded STEAM programs to the after school programs.
Managing after-school programs is challenging. STEAM Dojo helps the coordinators by providing the one-stop solution.
STEAM Dojo commits to bring big smiles to the students, parents, and coordinators.
The current our offerings for elementary schools:
- Math (grades K-6)
- Critical Thinking (grades K-6)
- Scratch Jr Programming (grades K-2)
- Scratch Coding for Beginners (grade 2-5)
- Game Coding with Scratch (grades 2-5)
- AI Coding with IBM Watson (grades 3-5)
- Robot Programming (grades 2-6)
- Hands-on Science (grades 1-5)
- Fun Electronic Circuit (garades 1-5)
Programs for middle schools:
- Game Coding with Scratch Advance
- AI Coding with IBM Watson Advance
- Python coding
- Raspberry Pi Electronics
- Japanese with Anime
- Financial Literacy
We started from the south San Francisco bay area, the heart of Silicon Valley and would like to expand to the major west coast cities.
STEAM Dojo is a California 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation.